If your wire-haired dog’s coat is too fluffy, you will without doubt love these Show Tech Comfy Stripping Sticks. They work like stripping stones and are developed for detail and finishing work, for example on eyebrows or ears. With this great and precise tool, you won’t damage your furry friend’s coat.
They allow you to pull any individual hair with precision and ease and this even on the most delicate body parts. Has the coat been previously clipped or scissored? No worries! They are also perfect to (re)create a natural-looking coat. By hand stripping with this stick, you pull out the soft, dull hairs from root to tip, creating space for new wiry hairs to grow.
Made from stone, this stripping tool is much lighter than metal sticks. It also features a comfortable, soft grip and anti-slip handle to reduce fatigue and prevent blisters or sore hands. Simply the perfect stripping solution!
It’s all in the details
- Ideal for hand stripping and sculpting (show) dogs with a difficult wire-haired coat, and if every hair is important and needs to be stripped from tip to root
- Material: stone
- Comfortable, soft grip and anti-slip handle
- Weight: 53 g
- Total length of stick: 11 cm
- Length “blade” part of the stick: 3 cm
Width “blade” part: 1.4 cm
Thickness “blade” part: 2.6 mm*
* All measurements are approximate.